Amazon Freight Partner – Masyan Express, Inc
Class A CDL Truck Drivers for the Amazon Freight Partner program
Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation: Starting pay $23 per hour + benefits. Our drivers average $65,000 per year.
- Consistent Schedules: You will work alternatively 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the following week, with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home 4 days a week: You will be home for 4 consecutive days per week after your shifts are over, and you will be home one night between shifts, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Predictable Earnings: With hourly pay and consistent schedules, you’ll have earnings that you can count on. We offer competitive pay starting at $23 per hour. Our drivers average $65,000 take home pay every year.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance.
Consistent: Weekly Schedule
Enjoy work-life balance of OTR and spending quality time at Home? We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. Masyan Express, Inc is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. We are seeking CDL drivers that are tired of life on the road and never being home. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology. Our deliveries are 100% no touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. Please call or text 615-339-8331 and apply here today.
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (primarily no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
- Service round-trip routes on 36 hour shifts (13 hour run-10 hour break-13 hour run) with a minimum of 47 hours per week (3.5 shifts of 13 hours each)
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
Contact: Aguek Riak, 615-339-8331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
Drop & Hook Freight Solo 2
LeadFlex Job ID: 101466
External ID: 236f0f1d-9a75-4f74-85dc-f2e4d51ed515
Post Date: 10/01/2023