Driver Trainee Program (Class A CDL) for Amazon Freight Partner
Post training completion
Compensation: $40,000 yearly take-home pay + benefits
Consistent Weekly Schedule: Work 4 days a week and off 4 days
Benefits: 401K, health benefits including Medical, Vision and Dental
Location: Olive Branch, MS
LTG TRANSPORTATION LLC is hiring CDL Driver Trainees to support the Amazon Freight Partner program. We have partnered with 160Driving Academy to offer excellent entry-level Commercial Driver’s License A training (CDL-A) and competitive starting pay! We’ll help you get your CDL-A and transition both professionally and financially into your new career. Academy classes meet 8-hours a day, 5-days a week for 6 weeks for CDL-A training (160 hours) and Finishing training (60 hours). You will receive a pay of $18 per hour during the training period.
The 160 Driving Academy (DA) teaches students skills to be the one of the safest drivers on the road. Their instructors, many with a million miles or more of safe driving experience, actively engage all students in the classroom, practice yard, and on the road. When you join LTG TRANSPORTATION LLC for this CDL-A training program, you attend a Best in Class Truck Driving Academy and enter a fulfilling, dynamic occupation.
We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul for Amazon and make on-the-spot offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
Once you receive your Class A CDL and Finishing training, your pay will increase significantly to a qualified driver's pay. Once you successfully complete the 160 Driving Academy, you will be trained at your home terminal for another 2-4 weeks. Once you are signed off to drive solo, you can move into a driver position.
Key job responsibilities:
- Haul loads (primarily no touch freight) using state of the art equipment and technology
- Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every other night
- with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime
- Exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll want to work for Wolverine Transport
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting at $22 per hour. Our drivers average $40,000 take home pay every year.
- Consistent Work: You will work a minimum of 2 shifts of 26 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- Able to speak, read, and write in English
- Must satisfy Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements imposed by the DOT
- Must have a positive Drive-A-Check (DAC) Report
- Pass a DOT-required drug screen
- Able to learn and use hand held technology devices
- Be able to learn and use smart phone applications such as GPS
- 1 + years of experience using hand held technology devices
- 1 + years of experience using smart phone applications such as GPS
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
Contact : Koffi Biam, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 113524
External ID: d8ebf40d-4440-4d2d-ae28-01261e0cd63f
Post Date: 10/01/2023