Shifts: Days, Nights, Weekends. Rotating Weekly Schedule (you can plan your schedule for months out at a time)
Full time: 4 days on, 4 days off
Location: Auburn, WA
Compensation: Starting pay $27 per hour + benefits
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs.
Rhodes On Roads is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL Drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
- Service round-trip routes on 36 hour shifts (13 hour run-10 hour break-13 hour run) with a minimum of 47 hours per week (3.5 shifts of 13 hours each)
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Consistent Schedules: You will work alternatively 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the following week, with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home 4 days a week: You will be home for 4 consecutive days per week after your shifts are over, and you will be home one night between shifts, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Predictable Earnings: With hourly pay and consistent schedules, you’ll have earnings that you can count on. We offer competitive pay starting at $27 - $28 per hour with guaranteed overtime!
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance, and 401(k).
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company Rhodes On Roads that partners with Amazon.
LeadFlex Job ID: 113556
External ID: f8ccc2fc-0a58-4051-9d69-e778fda39477
Post Date: 10/01/2023