CDL Class A Driver – Pioneer Transportation & Logistics LLC
Amazon Freight Partner
Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily)
Shifts: Consistent Weekly Schedule: Morning, Afternoon, Overnight, Evening, Weekdays and/or Weekends
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
Yard Location: Haslet, TX:
Pioneer Transportation & Logistics LLC is a dedicated Amazon Logistics Freight Partner in the DFW market. We are IMMEDIATELY hiring Class A CDL Drivers who value safety, integrity, teamwork, discipline, accountability, and long-term stability.
Pioneer Transportation is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of the DFW area for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. As a company CDL Driver, you will OWN a key role in keeping our commitment to exceeding customer expectations and ensuring customer orders are delivered safely and timely using state of the art Amazon branded equipment and technology!
- We have IMMEDIATE openings for various dispatches.
- Drivers will run 3 days per week.
- W2 Employment
- NIGHTS and WEEKENDS are REQUIRED.
- 2022 CNG Day Cab / Sleeper Tractors
- No Touch Freight (Drop & Hook) to Live Loads
- Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every shift!
- Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts x 13 hours each) with opportunities for additional shifts and possible overtime
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
CDL Driver Requirements:
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (Class A)
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Minimum 2 years driving experience (At least 1 year of experience w/ trailer tractor)
- Must complete a CMV road test at time of hire
- No failed or refused drug/breath alcohol test (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must have valid DOT Med Card and pass Pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to adopt our E-Log, Communication, and Routing platforms
- Must be able to use handheld technology and/or smartphone applications such as GPS
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand all highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
Why you’ll love working for Pioneer Transportation and Logistics, LLC:
· We offer competitive pay starting at $22 per hour.
· Consistent Schedules: Consistent work all year; opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
- Competitive Benefits: paid time off, health insurance for all full time employees, and rewarded for performance
- Team environment: Safe, rewarding, fast-paced, respectful, and supportive company culture!
Please send resumes to Jonathan Thompson via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 153786
External ID: 9fb7fd8c-efcc-457f-a241-cb6e89594d5f
Post Date: 10/01/2023