Regional Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner ($22.00 per hour / $50k - $55k per year)
Compensation: $22.00 per hour + Overtime opportunities + benefits ($50,000 - $55,000 per year)
Consistent Weekly Schedule: Four days on Four days off
Benefits: 401K, Health Benefits
Location: Atlanta, GA
ALL STEADY LOGISTICS LLC is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. Please call or text 678-648-4720 and apply today below.
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no-touch freight) using state-of-the-art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand-new day cabs
- Drive regional routes that have you home 5 days out of 7 days in a week.
- Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts of 13 hours each) with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime
- Play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting at $22.00 per hour. Our drivers average $50,000 - $55,000 take-home pay every year.
- Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of 13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- 2 Years of verifiable driving experience
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
Contact: Shanqueata Clark at (678) 648-4720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 154937
External ID: 6d01994a-f400-454f-b489-e683c9f678c2
Post Date: 10/01/2023