*Deliver Millions of Smiles with Amazon*
- No Touch Freight - Drop and Hook!
- Full Medical Benefits After 30 Days!
- Quarterly Performance/Safety Bonuses!
Angell Transport LLC is a dedicated Amazon Logistics Partner in the DFW market. We are immediately hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our Amazon Freight Program who value a predictable schedule and long-term stability.
Do you have a Class A CDL and an impeccable safety record? Are you looking for local/home daily routes? Do you value consistent schedules and competitive pay? If this sounds like you, apply today!
Our Drivers Pay & Benefits:
- Consistent schedule
- Local routes that will have you home daily
- Competitive Hourly pay starting at $22.00/hour ($24/hr after 90 days)
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Top of the line brand new equipment
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road.
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with the general public while delivering trailers to locations.
CDL Driver Requirements
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (Class A)
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum 2 years driving experience.
- Must complete a CMV road test at time of hire
- No failed or refused drug/breath alcohol test (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must have valid DOT Med Card and pass Pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form
- Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to work up to 40 hours a week
- Ability to adopt our E-Log, communication and routing platforms
- Ability to download, operate and navigate required apps
Job Type: Full-time **Some Part Time availability!!
Pay: $22.00 per hour for first 90 days.
Pay increase to $24.00 per hour after 90 day performance review.
3 Day work week $22/hr for 90 days, pay increase to $24/hr
LeadFlex Job ID: 23915
External ID: 4a672575-1eb4-4978-aeb6-6120b70a6c8b
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD