Class A CDL Truck Drivers for JFM Trucking- Home Daily!
Shifts: Must be available for day and night shifts including weekends!
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: Starting pay $22 per hour + benefits
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. JFM Trucking is seeking
enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of Jacksonville, FL for the Amazon Freight Partner
Program. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on daily, local
routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries vary from 100% no touch freight (drop and
hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip. You will not be
employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that
partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want
you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and
background check requirements.
What you’ll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer
expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right
place. You can expect to have consistent year around work with minimum of 39 hours per week and
home after every shift.
Why you’ll Love Working for JFM Trucking:
• Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $22 per hour
• Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
• Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
• Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
• Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you’ll need:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to
understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
• No current CDL suspension or revocation
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
• Successfully pass a background check
• Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
• Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
• Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LeadFlex Job ID: 23969
External ID: 3bd2c1d0-7417-4eab-9c27-d5287bb276b7
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD