Part time Class A CDL Truck Drivers for the Amazon Freight Partner program
Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekday and/or Weekend
Part time: 1-3 days a week work, 10-38 hours per week.
Location: King County / Seattle, WA
Compensation: Starting pay $25-27 per hour + benefits
Open House!!! For CDL A Semi Truck Drivers. We are hiring Drivers already have CDL A license and have a minimum 1 year experience.
Please Apply within M-F 9am to 5pm Poseidon Distribution Inc
1020 A St SE Suite 7 Auburn WA 98002
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs.
Poseidon Distribution is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of King County, WA for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on daily, local routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries vary from 100% no touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip. You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place.
Why you’ll Love Working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
· Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $25 per hour
· Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
· Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
· Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
· Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you’ll need:
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
· Successfully pass a background check
· Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
· Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
· Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
Call 253-269-1300 Rate for over 2 years CDL A experience drivers.
LeadFlex Job ID: 23989
External ID: a7651593-4de0-45e6-800f-73d10e364098
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD