Class A CDL Truck Drivers for the Amazon Freight Partner program
Shifts: Overnight, Evening, Weekday, and/or Weekend
Location: Redlands, CA
Compensation: Starting pay $24 per hour + benefits (Overtime Available)
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. Semper Fi Group is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based in Redlands, CA, for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on daily, local routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries vary from 100% no-touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip in Southern California (on occasion out to Nevada).
Amazon will not employ you; instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license with at least one-year of experience and are at least 23 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now.
What you’ll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place. You can expect consistent year-round work with a minimum of 40 hours per week and home after every shift.
Why you’ll Love Working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
· Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $24 per hour
· Compelling Benefits: paid time off, health insurance, vision, dental, and company paid Life Insurance for all full-time employees, plus a 401K plan.
· Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road.
· Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
· Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you’ll need:
· Must be at least 23 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
· Successfully pass a background check
· Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
· Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications
· Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation), or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 24011
External ID: a2091f77-2b84-4f41-8285-9cb88d87a327
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD