Class A – CDL Driver - Deliver thousands of smiles with Amazon
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our Amazon Committed Linehaul Program who value a predictable schedule.
Do you have a CDL and an impeccable safety record? Are you looking for regional routes with daily time at home? Do you value consistent schedules, and competitive pay? If this sounds like you, Seven Strong Trucking wants to talk.
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders are delivered on time at the right place. You will be part of the Amazon Committed Linehaul Program delivering packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day.
We provide consistent, familiar routes that have you home every night. We offer competitive hourly pay and provide access to top of the line equipment. Join the Seven Strong Trucking family today!
Our CDL Drivers Pay & Benefits:
- Regional routes that will have you home each night
- Consistent schedule
- Competitive Hourly pay starting at $22/hour
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Access to top-of-the-line equipment and technology
- All tractors are less than 5 years old
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Interact in a positive and a professional manner with public while delivering products to locations.
Class A – CDL Driver Requirements
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) (no endorsements required)
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form
- Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to work up to 40 hours a week
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
LeadFlex Job ID: 24063
External ID: 5f7f2690-f11b-405e-80a0-5bee733bb1a7
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD