Class A – CDL Truck Driver
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs.
- 3 DAYS WORK/4 DAYS OFF WITH TOTAL OF A 40 HOUR WORK WEEK!!!
- GET PAID FOR 40 HOURS GUARANTEED REGARDLESS OF CANCELLATIONS.
- BRAND NEW 2021 AUTOMATIC TRACTORS!!!
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our Amazon Committed Linehaul Program who value a predictable schedule.
Do you have a CDL and an impeccable safety record? Are you looking for regional routes with daily time at home? Do you value consistent schedules, and competitive pay? If this sounds like you, Nationwide Transport, LLC wants to talk.
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders are delivered on time at the right place. You will be part of the Amazon Committed Linehaul Program delivering packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day.
We provide consistent, familiar routes that have you home every night. We offer competitive hourly pay and provide access to top of the line equipment. Join the Nationwide Transport, LLC family today!
Our CDL Drivers Pay & Benefits:
- Regional routes that will have you home each night
- Consistent schedule
- Competitive Hourly pay starting at $24/hour
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Access to top of the line equipment and technology
- All tractors are less than 5 years old
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Interact in a positive and a professional manner with general public while delivering products to locations.
Class A – CDL Driver
CDL Driver Requirements
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) (no endorsements required)
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form;
- Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
LeadFlex Job ID: 24087
External ID: 128b0789-be22-477b-b00f-e7ea438167bb
Post Date: 02/01/2023