Rhodes On Roads LLC is looking for motivated and professional Class A CDL drivers for local routes to hire NOW! Our company is contracted with Amazon to move freight specifically for them. You can work as little as 3 days, or as much as 4 days, earning between $55,000 - $75,000 per year depending on number of shifts worked. Our partnership with Amazon provides steady work, and expanded operations during the peak months of October – January. All shifts start and finish at the same location.
Drivers are scheduled to work three (3) 13hr shifts per week on a 6 day a week tractor schedule, with opportunities for Overtime on the 7th day. Hourly wages are based on driving experience and safety record and range from $26-$27. In addition to extensive benefits, you also receive 2 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) per year. As Rhodes On Roads LLC grows, the highest performing drivers will get priority toward promotions and pay raises.
CDL Class A Truck Driver Overview:
• Full time employment, 13– Hour Blocks, with 3 CONSECUTIVE WORKDAYS available. If your block takes less than 13 hours to complete which is often, you will always get paid the guaranteed 13 hours.
• Local routes average 300-500 miles roundtrip. Based in Kent, WA home after every shift.
• Our deliveries are 100% drop and hook
• NEW 2021 CNG tractors with the latest SAFETY equipment and driver assistance technology!
• Benefits Include: Heath Insurance, Dental and Vision, 401K, PTO, Safety and Performance bonuses, and a Referral Bonus of $1,000 at 90 days of employment.
Come help build a driver first culture with Rhodes On Roads!
CDL Class A Driver, Minimum Requirements:
• Must be at least 23 years old, with a minimum of 1 year of Class A driving experience. (2 years preferred)
• Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
• No current CDL suspension or revocation
• Must have a good driving record, less than 3 reported incidents in last 3 years, and no serious violations in the last 5 years.
• Must pass a DOT physical or have active DOT Medical Card, Drug Test and Background Check
• Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
• Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
• Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
LeadFlex Job ID: 24109
External ID: 418b554d-eb6c-42b6-8718-2503bce6eb05
Post Date: 02/01/2023