Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home every other day)
NOON DELIVERY SERVICES is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL Over the Road (OTR) drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (primarily no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
- Drive long-distance routes that have you spending one night on the road per shift, home every other night, and home for 4 consecutive days after your work week is over.
- Work a minimum of 47 hours per week (3.5 shifts of 27 hours each) with higher probability for more hours including overtime, compared to local driving
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Consistent Schedules: You will work alternatively 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the following week, with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home 4 days a week: You will be home for 4 consecutive days per week after your shifts are over, and you will be home one night between shifts, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Predictable Earnings: With hourly pay and consistent schedules, you’ll have earnings that you can count on. We offer competitive pay starting at 26 USD per hour.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
LeadFlex Job ID: 24231
External ID: c09f3427-5c05-46a7-b61c-295f2ca7b24f
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD