Top Standard Logistics LLC is a small business in based in FL, TX, and OK. We are bold, fast-paced and our goal is to build a safe, motivated, and dependable team for our growing presence.
Our work environment includes:
- Lively atmosphere
- International workforce
Top Standard Logistics LLC is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its dedicated team runs out of Tulsa, OK. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for regional carriers in Oklahoma and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Haul e-commerce loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art equipment and technology, including new sleeper cabs.
- Drive regional routes that have you home after every shift
- Work a minimum of 40 hours every week
- Play a key role in keeping our companies commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting at $300/day
- Home Daily: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with health and dental insurance, 401k, and weekly play.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must have a current MED card
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 28807
External ID: 1e77ba30-6562-42c9-a5ab-3242f6c31bbe
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD