RPD Trucking is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL Over the Road (OTR) drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot-job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you'll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (primarily no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
- Drive long-distance routes that have you spending one night on the road per shift, home every other night, and home for 4 consecutive days after your work week is over.
Why you'll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Consistent schedules: You will work alternatively 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the following week, with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home 4 days a week: You will be home for 4 consecutive days per week after your shifts are over, and you will be home one night between shifts, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Predictable Earnings: With hourly pay and consistent schedules, you'll have earnings that you can count on. We offer competitive pay starting at $23.50 per hour.
- Compelling benefits: We off W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401K.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate wit the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspensions or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
LeadFlex Job ID: 34451
External ID: 3afadd15-86ae-4fb0-84e7-2ce2263a74f6
Post Date: 10/01/2023