Class A CDL Truck Drivers for M3 Freight Solutions
Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Overnight, Evening, Weekday and/or Weekend
Compensation: Starting pay $24 per hour + OT after 40 hours
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. M3 Freight Solutions is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of Las Vegas, Nevada for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. As a CDL Driver with M3 Freight Solutions, you will be operating 2022-2023 tractors equipped with top safety technology. Our deliveries are 100% no touch freight (drop and hook only).
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place. You can expect to have consistent year around work with minimum of 40 hours per week, home every other day with options to be home daily, and with flexible scheduling.
Why you’ll Love Working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
· Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $24 per hour + OT after 40 hours
· Compelling Benefits: PTO, Holiday pay, Health (50% Employer match) Dental and Vision (100% Employer cover) insurance for all full-time employees.
· Great Work Life Balance: Consistent and dedicated routes with flexible schedules. Home every other day with consecutive days off and options to be home daily in a given week.
· Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture that prioritizes driver development and growth. We treat drivers like family.
What you’ll need:
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
· Successfully pass a background check
· Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
· Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
· Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 41348
External ID: 789177e9-8dc9-4e36-947c-29662252b022
Post Date: 02/01/2023