Riteway Transportation and Logistics LLC, an Amazon Freight Partner
Job Description Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner - Home every other night and off four. Compensation: $58,000 - $65,000($24-$26/hour with benefits)
Consistent Weekly Schedule: 4 days on and 4 days off
Location: Romeoville, IL
Riteway Transportation and Logistics LLC is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no-touch freight) using state-of-the-art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand-new day cabs
- Drive local and regional routes.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week (4 shifts of 10 hours each) with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime
- Play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn More: Our drivers average $58,000 -$65,000 take-home pay every year ($24-$26/hour. Additionally, you can earn an extra $300 each month if you drive safely consistently.
- Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 4 shifts of 10 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime. Anchor times may change every 3 to 4 months.
- Home 5 Nights/week: Regional routes within a 500-mile radius will have you home every other shift, then you will have four days off enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Haul Amazon Load: (100% no-touch freight) using state-of-the-art Amazon-branded equipment + technology, including new cabs
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance plus a 401(k) offering will be available beginning in the fall of 2023.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully pass DOT Physical, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the public, understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation), or genetic information (including family medical history).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Fuel card
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Safety equipment provided
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Safety bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Romeoville, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
LeadFlex Job ID: 41354
External ID: 2f0391e3-9bea-450c-b713-330beeea6620
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD