Hiring Regional Class A CDL Drivers For Amazon Freight Partner Program - Drop & Hook - $1500 sign on bonus!!!
Sure Shot Transit Solutions is the #1 domicile for Amazon Freight Partner Program in the State of California. We have a fleet of reliable vehicles, and we are looking to hire local drivers to work out of our Redlands, CA location. Through proven innovation and our keen ability to forecast our customer’s needs, Sure Shot, with our dedicated lanes, can ensure that our drivers are home daily.
Here at Sure Shot Transit Solutions, we believe in freedom and responsibility. We understand that our most import asset is our people. We treat you with respect and trust each teammate will deliver on their duties. Our innovative workplace encourages all to help contribute, build, and share. Our culture allows everyone to make an impact through decision making, communicating candidly, and the space to grow and improve. We strive to get better every day and we value the opportunity to expose you to our brand.
Position Overview: Our Regional Truck Drivers will be responsible for hauling Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs outfitted with logistics software, and on road support to ensure our drivers are the best equipped and prepared.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week. 4 day on, 4 days off schedule (Starting with a 13.5 hr. shift, spending one night re-setting on the road (sleeper birth), then another 13.5 hr. shift and then re-setting at home, then repeat. After the second tour is completed, then you will be off for 4 consecutive days).
- Regional routes will have you home after every other shift.
- Regional Drivers play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place.
- $22 to $26 an hour ($60,000 to $75,000 per year) + $1500 sign on/retention bonus.
- Monday to Sunday
- 13.5hr Day/Night - 4 Days on and 4 Days off schedule.
- Medical, Vision & Dental (PPO & HMO providers available)
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days (Starts Immediately)
- W2 employment
- Weekly Covid prevention supplies provided.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL).
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- No current CDL suspension or revocation.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS.
Subject to 90 day probationary period (temporary employee) - After the 90 period of good and consistent work, all employees are re-evaluated for full-time and eligible for Benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 68504
External ID: 18523158-f6d7-4e3c-bebd-7ea94f310704
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD