Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner SOLO2 routes
Compensation: Earn up to $60,000 plus, with benefits
Consistent Weekly Schedule: SOLO2 routes 4 days on 4 days off. Sleep at home 6 out of 8 days.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Unity Transport Service LLC is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper trucks
- Drive 4 days on 4 days off and only sleep in the truck 2 nights on a 8 day cycle
- Guaranteed pay with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime to boost your income.
- Play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay. Our Solo2 drivers start at $60,000+ every year only working 4 out of every 8 days.
- Consistent Schedules: You will work 4 days on 4 days off maintaining a consistent schedule with the opportunity to pick up extra shifts with our Solo 1 day cabs to boost your income.
- New loaded Sleeper trucks: We have new Volvo sleeper trucks that include fridge/freezer, TV, microwave, and an APU to keep you comfortable.
- Home 6 out of 8 nights: You will only have to sleep in your truck 2 nights on an 8 day rotation. Enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have at least 1 year experience within the last 2 years(verifiable)
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 89583
External ID: 1c8b86ed-1542-4599-ad3e-62202ff323d7
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD