Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner - LTG TRANSPORTATION
Compensation: Starting pay $22hr plus benefits
Consistent Weekly Schedule
Benefits: 401K, Health Benefits, Etc.
Location: Olive Branch, MS
Like to spend more quality time at HOME? LTG Transportation LLC has the job for you! We offer a 4 days Full-Time work week. Minimize your time away from home. This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for you! Drive in our BRAND NEW 2022 and 2023 TRUCKS!
LTG Transportation LLC is an Amazon Freight Partner company. We haul exclusively for Amazon, use their branded equipment and technology. You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon. We are hiring full time Class A CDL Over the Road drivers based out of Olive Branch, MS. 100% no touch freight, Drop & Hook, no doubles, no triples, no HAZMAT. Our company’s number one priority is your SAFETY and building a team of EXCELLENCE. Are you a professional driver, coachable, with a positive attitude? Then come join our team today!
What you’ll do:
- Spend one night on the road per shift, home every other night, and home for 3 consecutive days after your work week is over.
- Meet Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver on time to facilities.
- Conduct Pre-trip and Post-trip inspection of the tractor-trailer and report any defect immediately.
- Maintain the tractor interior clean during and after the end of your shift.
- Fuel truck before parking at the yard.
- Comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) & Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and all local/state laws.
- Follow our company policy & procedures.
What we do:
- Consistent, stable year-round work
- Home 3 days a week
- Provide Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Provide 401K plan
- OT available
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) that is not suspended or restricted
- Must successfully pass DOT Physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to effectively use handheld technology and smart phone apps
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report & good DAC report
- At least 1 year driving Tractor-Trailer Class A vehicle experience preferred
- Must be flexible with work schedule
We are and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 90003
External ID: 90fad27e-9128-409b-a802-7006a3d71f79
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD