Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily)
At Davis-Jackson Transport Services, LLC, we work 3 days/WK. We pay our Team 40/HRS/WK even if you finish in 30. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon. We run day cabs and get our team home to Atlanta every shift. We do more than just talk about safety and we understand our company succeeds or fails through our Drivers. Currently looking for night shift drivers.
If you're a Professional Driver, serious about safety, and tired of always being gone/living in a truck then consider speaking with us. We enjoy an unheard of work/life balance as an Amazon Freight Partner and we are looking for drivers who prioritize safety, don’t rush, and value more than working to live. We play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place.
What you do:
Haul Amazon loads using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment. Run consistent 12-14 hour shifts 3 days/week! 100% no touch freight- no scanners, no tarps, no straps. We Drop & Hook! No doubles, triples, nor HAZMAT. Our team places safety first with nice late model trucks and a full set of safety technology. We ensure compliance at every level while driving an average of 4 stops/day from warehouse to warehouse.
What we do:
- Have you home daily (trucks stay in our yard off Sullivan Rd, not at your house)
- Pay you 40 HRS/WK- $23/hr with opportunities for additional shifts
- OT as available
- Performance Bonus (eligible after 6 months)
- Provide Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Provide PTO/vacation annually at 4% per hour worked
- Provide 401k with 4% matching
- Driver Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Provide safe, year round, and stable work you can rely on
- Treat you with the respect you deserve and keep your safety and compliance as everyone's priority
What you need:
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Class A Commercial Driver License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record, DOT Med Card, and a good DAC/PSP reports
- Must successfully pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- The ability to effectively use handheld technology and smart phone apps
- The ability to work 12-14 HR shifts while driving a Class A tractor with 53’ dry van trailer, driving up to 11 Hours/day (night shift)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
LeadFlex Job ID: 90888
External ID: f126a21d-1b73-4731-acd5-6e55eae295f7
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD