Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner - ($50,000 - $80,000 yearly including overtime/performance payments)
Compensation: $50,000 -$80,000 yearly take home pay + benefits (401k with Company matching, health, dental, vision, paid time off) + performance incentives 💰💵
Consistent Weekly Schedule: Consistent, predictable, and flexible scheduling with single day / evening and overnight (2 day) shifts available 7 days a week. Opportunities to pick up additional loads 🚛🚚
Location: San Bernardino, CA
- Operate single or 2-day routes as needed
- Single day / evening shift: 12 -14 hours, home daily
- 2- day shift: 36 hours (26 hours driving)
- Flexible shifts available to accommodate additional loads
⭐⭐Join A Winning Team⭐⭐
GQB Logistics is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. Please call or text 678-303-1731 and apply today at GQBLogistics.com
What you’ll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new day/sleeper cabs. Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every shift 🏡
- Full-time is typically 39 hours/week with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Part-time available.
- Play an important and respected role in keeping Amazon's commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place.
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn More🏧 We offer competitive pay starting at $24/hr. Our drivers average $50,000-$80,000 take home pay every year. Opportunity for performance bonuses and overtime pay.
- Predictable Income 💸 With hourly pay and consistent schedules, you'll have earnings that you can count on.
- Consistent Schedules🗓️ You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of 13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Reliable and Flexible😎 We operate 24/7/365 giving you ample opportunity to find shifts that fit your personal schedule.
- Home Daily/Or Every 2 Days🛌🏾
- SOLO 1: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
- SOLO 2: Round-trip routes: 36-hour shifts.
- Compelling Benefits😁 We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401(k).
- No Touch Freight 🏾 All routes are drop and hook only, 100% hands off. No loading and unloading required 🙌🏾🙌🏾
- Grow With Us📶 Available growth opportunities for outstanding employees
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
- Must love pizza 🍕🍕 Just kidding 😉
Learn a bit more about what's like to drive for an Amazon Freight Partner by watching this short video.
Contact: Apply at GQBLogistics.com or text (818) 452-1946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 92799
External ID: b47c5cb7-e629-4a1d-a9e4-9684bac2ccc3
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD