Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily, up to $75K/ year)
Compensation: $50-$75K yearly take home pay + competitive benefits
Consistent Weekly Schedule: Evening & Night Start Times
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Health Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision), & 401K
Location: Redlands, California
Laminar Logistics is hiring full-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program operating out of San Bernardino, CA. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. You can work as little as 3 days or as much as 4 days, making an average of between $50,000 and $75,000 per year. These are dedicated routes driving freight for Amazon. You will be operating state of the art Amazon equipment and technology, on daily, local routes that have you home at the end of every shift.
What you’ll do:
· Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including top of the line compressed natural gas (CNG) day cabs.
· Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every shift
· Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts of 13 hours each) with opportunities to work 4 shifts/week for additional hours and overtime
· Play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
· Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting of $24 per hour with overtime opportunities. Our drivers average $50-75K take home pay every year.
· Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of 13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
· Home Daily: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
· Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment, paid time off, full health insurance, and 401K benefits
What you’ll need:
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
· Successfully pass a background check
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS
Once you apply, keep an eye out on your phone and email for us to message you and schedule your preliminary phone screen. Don't forget to check your junk email folder just in case!
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
LeadFlex Job ID: 93888
External ID: b2726881-99d2-4974-a2f1-a5a8624bbfb8
Post Date: 06/01/2023
If you’re ready for a new ride pulling amazing Amazon freight,Search current openings in your area
search available CDL-A truck driver jobs with an Amazon Freight Partner.
Hear from the Amazon Freight Partners operating near you:
“I feel proud that I am able to help someone who can not only work and make a living but also invest in themselves.”
-Suren, owner of Arpa Group Inc. in Ontario, CA
“I got to hire 23 different people so I really felt good contributing to people’s ability to have work.”
-Kevin, owner of Fountain Transport Services LLC in Spartanburg, SC
“I have drivers that absolutely love driving. This is their passion.”
-Vonnie, owner of Carrington Logistics LLC in Halethorpe, MD