If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age, a minimum of 1 year driving trucks requiring a CDL A license and have a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now. We are hiring immediately.
· You can make close to $50,000 working only 3 days/week or close to $70,000 working 4 days/week
· $2,000 sign on bonus and good driver bonus every 6 months if meet criteria
· Bi-weekly settlements with direct deposit
· Benefits include: Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Retirement Plans, PTO, Good Driver Bonus every 6 months if meet criteria, Referral Bonus
· 24/7 dispatcher availability and support
· Top of the line Amazon equipment and technology
· Home after every shift with 3-4 day work week schedules
· Consistent, year-round work
Apply today. Then, check your phone, voicemail, and email for a message from us on scheduling a preliminary phone interview!
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Have at least 1 year of CDL driving experience (not including CDL driving school)
· Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation, no failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 7 years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
· Willing to submit to background, motor vehicle records check, pre-employment drug screening and DOT physical
· Ability to effectively learn and operate: GPS, use handheld technology, and smart phone applications
· Physical ability to perform all job functions in and outside of the truck, including climbing to attach/detach hook on trailer
· Home after each shift
· Day and night start times: 8am, 1pm, 2 pm, 5pm and 6pm; subject to change slightly
· Shift length could vary, average is 12 hours
· Could include holidays and weekends, as determined by business needs
Once you provide your contact information, keep an eye on your phone and email for a message from us to schedule your preliminary phone screen. Don’t forget to check your junk email folder just in case!