- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with the general public while delivering products to locations.
- Always on time to locations
- Communicate to ROC and Dispatcher
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) · 3 years of experience CDL dropping and hook
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle · Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
- No current CDL suspension or revocation · No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI's, DUI's and BAC)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) · Good DAC Report · Clean
- Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form;
- Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to work 12-13 hours a day
- Ability to operate and navigate a tractor-trailer
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year"