Mako Waves Distribution, a rapidly expanding Amazon Freight Partner, is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of Ontario, California. We will be offering ON-THE-SPOT job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. We are offering an opportunity to operate NEW Amazon equipment utilizing the latest Safety and driver assistance technology. As a Mako Waves Distribution team member, you will be earning a Competitive Hourly Compensation based on your driving experience (Earning potential of $1,100 to $1,300 per week), PLUS Safety bonus, Performance bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and 80 hours annually of PAID TIME OFF (PTO).
CDL Class A Truck Driver Overview:
· Full time employment, 13.5 – Hour Blocks, with 3 CONSECUTIVE WORKDAYS available.
· Local routes average 300-500 miles roundtrip. Based in Ontario CA, home after every shift
· Our deliveries are over 90% drop and hook
· New 2021 CNG tractors with the latest SAFETY equipment and driver assistance technology
· Opportunities for consistent work based on our Amazon Freight Partnership
· Weekly Pay, with Direct Deposit.
· $2,000 signing BONUS.
CDL Class A Driver, Minimum Requirements:
· Must be at least 23 years old, with a minimum of 2 years of Class A driving experience
· Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· Must have a good driving record, less than 3 reported incidents in last 3 years, and no serious violations in the last 5 years.
· Must pass a DOT physical, Drug Test and Background Check
· Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
· Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
· Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
Why Mako Waves Distribution:
We are an Amazon Freight Partner and only haul for Amazon, with a guaranteed 78 hours per Tractor per Week. We are a local small business, with the benefits of a larger company based on our partnership with Amazon. Drivers will have the opportunity to work with an owner passionate about team building and a culture of Safety.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).