RMC Gilmore Transport is an "Essential Business" that is looking for experienced & professional Class A CDL Drivers in the Houston, Texas area.
Do you have an impeccable safety record? Are you looking for a local driving position with daily time at home? We offer consistent schedules and competitive pay!
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure the supply chain stays on time in the midst of COVID-19 and beyond. We are an established and growing company delivering contracted freight and job security to you and your family.
We provide consistent, routes that have you home daily. We offer competitive hourly pay and provide a trucker's dream, top of the line equipment.
Our CDL Drivers Pay & Benefits:
-Local & Regional routes, go home every day
-Competitive Hourly pay
-Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
-Top of the line equipment and technology
· Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road.
· Interact in a positive and professional manner with the general public while delivering products to locations.
CDL Driver Requirements:
· Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) (no endorsements required)
· Must have at least 2 years of Class A CDL Driving history
· High School Diploma
· Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
· Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
· No current CDL suspension or revocation
· No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
· Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
· Must provide a valid medical certificate.
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
· Must Pass Background Check
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to provide documentation.
· Ability to work 39 hours a week including weekends and overnight shift.
Why Work With RMC Gilmore Transport?
We are family-owned and have over 10 years in business. We treat each employee professionally and look out for your best interest.