Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Overnight, Evening, Weekday and/or Weekend
Location: 1906B S. Jupiter Rd Garland, Texas 75042
Compensation: Starting pay $22 - $26 per hour + benefits
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. Thomas & Thomas Logistics, LLC is
seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of Dallas / Fort Worth area for the
Amazon Freight Partner Program.
As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and
technology, on daily, local routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries vary from 100%
no touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round
trip. You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local
transportation company that partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want
you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and
background check requirements.
What you’ll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed
customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the
right place. You can expect to have consistent year around work with minimum of 40 hours per week
and home after every shift.
Why you’ll Love Working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
• Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $22 - $26 per hour
• Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
• Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
• Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
• Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you’ll need:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to
understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
Amazon Confidential Last Updated: 3/15/21 Page | 2
• No current CDL suspension or revocation
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
• Successfully pass a background check
• Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
• Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
• Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment
regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual
orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).