Job Type: Full-time Hourly Salary:
The Driver will be responsible for the safe operation of company issued vehicles, and delivery of freight for various customers. Driver must have a CDL (may have to potentially drive a manual) and be able to pass a background check.
- Safely drive and operate your vehicle at all times.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
- Adheres to all local driving laws, ensuring safety of passenger and vehicle.
- Use of handheld device for routing information.
- Checks and reports the level of all routine fluids (including fuel) daily prior to driving a vehicle at the start of each shift.
- Maintains vehicle log and submits daily vehicle deficiencies to supervisor.
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate vehicles equipped with manual transmission as applicable
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to drive at night with no visual impairments that would cause a safety hazard.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum three (1) years driving experience in delivery operations preferred.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift 50lbs or less.
- Long hours, high paced working environment.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour