Amazon Freight Partners are hiring CDL drivers, year-round opportunities are available.
What does a driver do?
• Drives a class 8 brand new tractor
• Drop and hooks the trailer (no touch freight)
• Comes home every day and has anchored start time
• Follows strict safety standards on road and off road
• Interacts with Amazon associate and general public in a professional manner
• Uses technology to manage the delivery process.
What Benefits are available?
• Competitive hourly wage of $22/ hr
• Health Insurance
• Paid time off
What are the basic requirements?
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
• Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
• Must consent to a drug and alcohol screening.