Location: Lenexa, Kansas
Compensation: $23 per hour+ benefits
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. Freedom Transportation is seeking
enthusiastic, motivated Class-A CDL drivers based out of Lenexa, KS. for the Amazon Freight Partner
Program. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on daily, local
routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries vary from 100% no-touch freight (drop and
hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip. You will not be
employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that
partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want
you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and
background check requirements.
What you’ll do:
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer
expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right
place. You can expect to have consistent year-round work with a minimum of 40 hours per week and
home after every shift.
Why you’ll Love Working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
• Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $23 per hour
• Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
• Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
• Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
• Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you’ll need:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to
understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official
inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records