Work 3 days per week. Get paid for 40 hours. Home after every shift.
Esquire Trucking & Delivery, LLC
Location: Sacramento, CA
Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Overnight, Evening, Weekday and/or Weekend
Compensation: Starting pay $23.00 - 25.00 per hour + benefits + sign-on bonus + referral bonus.
We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
Esquire Trucking & Delivery, LLC is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of Sacramento, CA for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. Deliveries vary from 100% no touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. Our local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip. You will not be employed by Amazon. Instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders are delivered on time and at the right place.
Why this is a GREAT JOB:
• Home after every shift
• Earn more: Competitive compensation starting at $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
• Paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
• Sign-on bonus, referral bonus, and safety incentive plan
• Consistent year around full-time work
• Independence: Spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
• Team environment: A fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
• Deliver using modern Amazon equipment and technology
• Daily, local routes (roughly 300-500 miles round trip)
• Drive state-of-the art lower emission tractors with advanced safety features
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
• No current CDL suspension or revocation
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
• Pass a background check
• Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
• Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
• Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).