What you’ll do:
Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new day cabs
Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every shift
Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts of 13 hours each) with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime
Play a key role in keeping Amazon’s commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place.
Why you’ll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
Earn More: We offer competitive pay $26 per hour.
Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of 13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
Home Daily. You will be home after every shift, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, 401K, health, vision and dental insurance.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must have driven a semi truck + 53' trailer for at least the past 3 months.
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS
You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.